Re: [aspectj-users] Pointcut on interface rather than on class

Hi.

In  InternalOrder.update(..) do you call super.update(..) ? I think
that's what's triggering the repeated advice invocation. Note that the
execution shadow is woven inside *each* class that implements
AuthOrder.

A work-around in that case would be to use "&& !cflow(execution(*
AuthOrder.update(..)))".

Eric