Re: [aspectj-users] "About AspectJ creation and After advice"

For question 1: Why not use named pointcuts? Then, if you want, you can create one more named pointcut combining the 20 pointcuts and used it in perthis().

For question 2: There isn't a way to handle exception in plain after advice. Why do you want to do this?

-Ramnivas