Re: [aspectj-users] PointCut

Use pcd: if(booleanCheck()) like:

                  call(public String
MyObject.methodOne(String,String,String)
                  && args(val1,
                                  val2,
                                  val3)
                  && if (booleanCheck());

On 6/8/07, Paul Bergin <Paul.Bergin@xxxxxx> wrote:
Hi
I have a method (booleanCheck) which returns a boolean value, if the
value returns true I want the aspect to run. Here is my pointcut
definition

        public pointcut methodOne(String val1,String val2,String val3) :

                  call(public String
MyObject.methodOne(String,String,String)
                  && args(val1,
                                  val2,
                                  val3)
                  && call (boolean booleanCheck());

If I remove the final call to booleanCheck the aspect fires correctly,
but when I add the check and it doesn't fire if it returns true of
false.
What am I doing wrong?

Cheers