RE: [aspectj-users] AjcClosureX.class files

Thanks for the response
OK, I just figured out that the classes are created at load time, I see
in the weblogic logs that these AjcClosure classes are created, but when
it tries to load these classes I get a ClassNotFound exception
It looks like the classes are created, but are not in the classpath when
required.