Re: [aspectj-users] Is AspectJ capable of modifying source code?

Hi Eric,

Thanks for the feedback. My scenario is the following: I have some
already generated web service stubs from WSDLs ( I am using axis2 for
that ), and I would like to make these stubs policy-aware. I.e. if a
security assertion is defined somewhere I would like to insert some
statement like serviceStub.engageSecurityModule(), before calling the
actual stub's execute() operation. I would like to "modify" the stubs,
so that one is not dependent on AspectJ at build-time / run-time.

Regards,
Angel