[aspectj-users] Cannot weave serialVersionUID

Hello all.
I got some autogenerated classes. I have to add some new methods but without modifying autogenerated code. I use AspectJ to weave new methods. Autogenerated classes does not have serialVersionUID  field. Everything works great but I got (and similar for all aspect-altered classes) warning:

[WARNING] serialVersionUID of type pl.autoguard.ac2.ws.types.DeviceType needs to be set because of added non-private method getSetsContainer [Xlint:needsSerialVersionUIDField]

even though I've added serialVersionUID field for all classes.
Aspect I use to try to weave serialVersionUID field:
<code>
    private static final long DeviceType.serialVersionUID = -13223451234512257L;
</code>

Why does I get these warnings? Please give me some advice.
Best regards
--
Bartlomiej Zdanowski
Programmer