Re: [aspectj-users] bug-46665 : Output folder for source folder not utilized

Should I understand that if using top level folders this would work?
(unfortunately most of my projects do have this structure).

It is only the untested scenarios which don't work (of course!).
Currently we have tests for when the project has two source folders
such as "src" and "test", with one of them given a separate output
folder. We also have a test for when the default output folder is the
project root, with a separate output folder set for a source folder in
the project.

--Matt

Back to the top