Re: [aspectj-users] weaving into Eclipse classes

Daniel,

In the Package Explorer view simply select "Import > Plug-in Development > Plug-ins and Fragments". To keep the plug-in up-to-date you wound normally select "Import As: Binary projects with linked content" but that's no good if you are weaving. You will need to refresh the code if it changes.

Matthew Webster
AOSD Project
Java Technology Centre, MP146
IBM Hursley Park, Winchester,  SO21 2JN, England
Telephone: +44 196 2816139 (external) 246139 (internal)
Email: Matthew Webster/UK/IBM @ IBMGB, matthew_webster@xxxxxxxxxx
http://w3.hursley.ibm.com/~websterm/

"Daniel Mahler" <dmahler@xxxxxxxxx>
Sent by: aspectj-users-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx

11/10/2006 20:24

Please respond to
aspectj-users@xxxxxxxxxxx

aspectj-users@xxxxxxxxxxx
cc
Subject
Re: [aspectj-users] weaving into Eclipse classes

Matthew,

That sounds promising, where can I find
more information about binary plugins.
Most docs I have seen mention it,
but do not say much about it.
Is there a way to keep your imported plugin automatically
in  sync with your imported plug-in?
ie if I binary import the EMF plugin
and the upgrade the installed EMF
I would like the EMF in my workspace to get upgraded.

thanks
Daniel