Re: [aspectj-users] Generating aspectJ code

There is the org.eclipse.ajdt.core.dom.rewrite package in the
org.eclipse.ajdt.core plugin. There is a test class called
ASTRewritingPointcutDeclTest.java in the org.eclipse.ajdt.core.tests
plugin which exercises the functionality.

Note however that the implementation is relatively new so it might be
incomplete in places. If you encounter any such issues or other
problems, please raise a bug in Bugzilla.

--Matt