Re: [aspectj-users] MethodDeclarationLineNumber everywhere

Wes Isberg wrote:
Are the warnings harmful?  Does the program work with the
aspects?

Wes

Everything works as expected, I just don't want AspectJ artifacts in every single class. Perhaps this is normal. Or perhaps I am not specifying some option to the iajc Ant task, I am new to it and have been using the Eclipse plugin until now.

-Ed

On Sat, 07 Oct 2006 14:36:27 -0700