Re: [aspectj-users] aj.bat file?

The scripts are created as part of the install - install the driver
and they will be in <installpath>\bin

Although 1.5.2a is a recent release, it is only a service refresh of
1.5.2 that includes a miniscule number of fixes to the 1.5.2 release.
The development builds available from the download page include over
50 fixes that aren't in 1.5.2a.

Andy.