Re: [aspectj-users] Cflow/StackOverflow Problem that drives me crazy

Thanks, that was exacly the answer I was looking for

Antoine

On 09 Aug 2006, at 18:38, Eric Bodden wrote:

I get a stack Overflow because the code that is executed by the
securityInterceptor calls Location_base.get* and gets intercepted.
But this code is in the package org.taktik.digiscreen.security and
should not be intercepted because of the " !cflow(execution(public *
org.taktik.digiscreen.security.*.*(..)))" part of the pointCut.

The problem is that you call that code from an advice, not from a method. "execution" matches only method executions. What you want is:

!cflow(within(org.taktik.digiscreen.security.*) && adviceexecution())

You can find some more insights in our paper about this problem:
http://www.sable.mcgill.ca/~ebodde/meta/

Eric

--
Eric Bodden