From: aspectj-users-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx
[mailto:aspectj-users-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Eugene Kuleshov
Sent: Tuesday, August 01, 2006 9:07 AM
To: aspectj-users@xxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: [aspectj-users] AspectJ + Cobetura

Howard,

  Can you check what version of Cobertura is used by Maven plugin?
AspectJ issues should be fixed in Cobertura 1.7+.
  Though there are some differences in Cobertura 1.7 and 1.8 in regards
to custom AJ attributes support. Cobertura 1.8 is using ASM 2.2.1 which
is using "pass-trough" mode to process unknown/custom attributes (like
those added by AJ).

  I may be also worth to check if it work from Ant...

  regards,
  Eugene