[aspectj-users] Running aspectj on application server

Hello everyone,

I'm a newbie in AspectJ, and just recently, I
downloaded AJDT plugin on my RAD 6 and started writing
some tests to see how this thing works.

I plan to incorporate aspectj into my J2EE app running
on WAS 6. What do I need to configure on the
applcation server so that the code weaving works on my
J2EE app? Currently I notice that all aspects are
ignored when I run the app (I think because the aop
compiler is not used).

Any helps/tips/web links would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks.

Mike