Re: [aspectj-users] Re: Capturing join points inside Eclipse code.

Hi,

The current version of AJEER only works with Eclipse 3.1.  I'm not
sure if Martin Lippert has plans to create a version that works for
Eclipse 3.2 and AspectJ 1.5.  You may need to ask him for more
information.  However my guess would be that he will not because he is
currently is working on the equinox aspect incubator.  Since equinox
aspect incubator is meant to merge Martin's AJEER with IBM's AOSGi
(their internal application), I'm guessing that the equinox aspect
incubator would replace AJEER when it is completed.  But again, you
would have to ask Martin.

Good luck,
Arjun