Re: [aspectj-users] iajc : weaving aspects into a war ?

Good question!

If the .war can be treated just like an input/output .jar file, then submit a bug
to accept .war on the inpath (and as a suffix for the output jar, if it isn't
already accepted).  As a workaround for now, rename to/from .jar before and
after weaving.  If the .war has to be unpacked (e.g., to pull the classes into the
right place), then you'll need to write a script or task to unpack before and repack
after.  Then it would be a nice contribution if you published that back to this
mailing list, and we can keep it with our samples, if not include it with the
examples we distribute.

Thanks,
Wes