[aspectj-users] Problem w AJDT 1.4

                        Hi!

  I installed Eclipse 3.2 and AJDT 1.4 and gave them a spin. At first
there were some strange null pointer exceptions, but they seem to be
gone now. However, there is one problem: I have a project that is not an
aspectj project but still has one .aj file in one of the source folders.
I would expect it to be ignored, but instead I get a heap of compiler
errors instead. It seems that .aj is considered to be a Java file
extension and naturally fails the compile as it contains syntactic
elements that a normal Java compiler can not accept.
  Any ideas?

       -Antti-

  Ps. Yes, I could remove the .aj file or turn the project into an
aspectj one. I would still like to get this working as it is.

Back to the top