[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
RE: [aspectj-users] If pointcut and side effects
- From: "Eric Bodden" <eric.bodden@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Thu, 22 Jun 2006 06:39:14 -0400
- Delivered-to: email@example.com
- Thread-index: AcaVlXVUDW4uMrBMRUOYWCdFeGe1HAAUlg/Q
- Thread-topic: [aspectj-users] If pointcut and side effects
> If barely anything can be said about when an if pointcut is evaluated,
> how can it be useful? A variable is assigned somewhere along the
> execution of the program, but of what interest is it to check it if
> doesn't know when the check is going to happen?
What is well-defined is that it will be evaluate at any joinpoint which
matches the rest of the pointcut. What is not defined is the *relative*
order of if-pointcuts which are part of one and the same pointcut.