[aspectj-users] Problems with jars and aspectj

Title: Signature
Hi,

I have a problem with a deployed aplication.

My aplication uses Jboss and AspectJ1.2 ans Java 1.4.

I deploy a ear on the jboss aplication server, thats is OK.

When i introduce some apects to introduce Debug in one jar os the EAR works fine (excelent :) ), But the problem is when i introduce more aspect in other JAR.

Give me a error:

Aspect$simpleDebugBefore(Lcom/multicert/project/core/aop/DebugAspect;Ljava/lang/String;Lorg/aspectj/lang/Signature;Ljava/lang/String;)V
java.lang.NoSuchMethodError: com.multicert.project.core.aop.DebugAspect.ajc$inlineAccessMethod$com_multicert_project_core_aop_DebugAspect$com_multicert_project_core_aop_DebugAspect$simpleDebugBefore(Lcom/multicert/project/core/aop/DebugAspect;Ljava/lang/String;Lorg/aspectj/lang/Signature;Ljava/lang/String;)V
        at com.multicert.project.saf.hsm.impl.ARXPrivateServerHSM.init$_aroundBody1$advice(ARXPrivateServerHSM.java:130)
        at com.multicert.project.saf.hsm.impl.ARXPrivateServerHSM.<init>(ARXPrivateServerHSM.java:141)
        at java.lang.reflect.Constructor.newInstance(Constructor.java:274)

can anyone help me ?

thanks,
    João Cerdeira

--