[aspectj-users] NullPointer Exception in runtime.reflect?

Hi

I have written a tracing library with aspectj. The tracing happens in
a normal Java-Object, called from the aspect. To do this I construct a
message containing the joinpoint(or its static part) and some additional
information. This message goes to the actual tracer where the
information is formatted and stored.

These works fine unless the tracing hits the after-advice of a
method-call which creates a new thread. In my case the gui.

Here is the Exception.

	at org.aspectj.runtime.reflect.SignatureImpl$CacheImpl.get(SignatureImpl.java:216)
	at org.aspectj.runtime.reflect.SignatureImpl.toString(SignatureImpl.java:50)
	at org.aspectj.runtime.reflect.JoinPointImpl$StaticPartImpl.toString(JoinPointImpl.java:43)
	at org.aspectj.runtime.reflect.JoinPointImpl$StaticPartImpl.toString(JoinPointImpl.java:48)
  at tracelib.AbstractTracerAspect.ajc$after$tracelib_AbstractTracerAspect$2$73e098b(AbstractTracerAspect.aj:152)

This happens with loadtime and static weaving.

Am I doing something wrong or is this a bug?

--
Simon

Back to the top