[aspectj-users] AJDT and build script generation

All,

I noticed an oddity when I was attempting to leverage Eclipse's built in ANT script export feature, when I did this, the generated build script still calls javac, instead of iajc.  Now I know this is a relatively trivial task, but it would be nice if during this process it generated the correct compiler call.  Here is the output I am talking about:

<javac destdir="Web Root/WEB-INF/classes">
            <src path="src"/>
            <classpath refid="project.classpath"/>
</javac>

Ron