Re: [aspectj-users] Easiest way of making a source and javadoc bundle for aspectJ 1.5.1a

On 25/04/06, Carlos Sanchez <carlos@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

And what about using maven 2 instead of ant ;) ? any interest?

In theory, yes.

But in practice, there would have to be a case made that shows how we would get a return on the investment we'd have to make in switching. Given that we have existing build scripts that meet all of our current needs, and that recreating them in maven2 looks like being a sizeable piece of work (especially given the current fragmented state of the maven2 docs), I don't see that case at the moment.

--
-- Adrian
adrian.colyer@xxxxxxxxx

Back to the top