Re: [aspectj-users] Need to enumerate all methods for selected advices of an aspect

Hi,

> Even in 1.5.0 you can programmatically invoke ajc.Main.  The example at
> the bottom of the ajc section of the devguide shows how to specify a
> message handler/holder - I've copied it below.

Thanks, that worked. I should have studied the docs a bit more... :)
Using this way I also have to parse the message string, just as
with ajc output, since IMessage does not have method/signature
structure information - which is reasonable, because it has to hold all
info across different types.

> btw, another option is to use the -crossrefs option to generate a .ajsym file
> and then interpret that.

I already tried that, but the sym file is in binary format.

I've been thinking about that maybe a custom Javadoc doclet can also
produce the needed information.

Speaking of all these, parsing the ajc output seems to be the
most simple solution for me.

Thanks,
  András

> Wes