Re: [aspectj-users] creating a pointcut for primitive operations

a related solution would be to use an around advice in case x and y are multiplied via some external methods.

In cases where you rely on java native support to arithmetical operations (like the one you used in your exaple)
I don't know wheter it is possible or not. Wait for some experts to help you!

valerio