Re: [aspectj-users] final variables

Michael,

	I don't know exactly what's going on, but if that would be true, then I
wouldn't capture anything, because my class isn't final. Besides, according
to the last e-mails I received, it's not possible to capture classes being
final:

   According to Adrian Colyer, "AspectJ doesn't yet support modifiers in type
patterns, so there is no direct way to match abstract or final types".

	Regards,

		Paulo Zenida