Re: [aspectj-users] @DeclareParents

Hi Brian

I have spotted a little typo in the doc indeed.

First the syntax is
@DeclareParents(value=".....", defaultImpl=Some.class)
that is reference the class object itself, not the fully qualified name there.

Also, the static inner class must be static and public so that the
implicit no-arg constructor is public.

Alex