Re: [aspectj-users] LTW with Tomcat or JUnit?

Adrian Powell wrote:
Has anyone gotten Load Time Weaving working with the JUnit tool in Eclipse? I've added the VM arguments:

For java5 and eclpse 3.1M4 this junit target works for me:

Test:
 (just like a normal test)
Arguments:
 VM arguments:
   -Daspectwerkz.transform.verbose=false
   -Daspectwerkz.transform.details=true
   -javaagent:q:/maven.repo.local/aspectwerkz/jars/aspectwerkz-jdk5-2.0.RC3.jar
Classpath:
 Bootstrap Entries: (these are all also in regular classpath)
   aspectwerkz-extensions-2.0.RC3.jar
   aspectwerkz-2.0.RC3.jar
   aspectwerkz-core-2.0.RC3.jar
   aspectwerkz-jdk5-2.0.RC3.jar
   jrexx-1.1.1.jar
   trove-1.0.2.jar
   concurrent-1.3.1.jar
   dom4j.jar
   qdox-1.4.jar
   piccolo-1.0.3.jar

I determined the required set of jars in the bootclasspath by running the script. The script has a comment that says all fo these bootclass path entries only need be on the regular classpath, but I have never gotton that to work.

--
barry kaplan
groups1@xxxxxxxxxxx

Back to the top