Re: [aspectj-users] Problem compiling J2SE 5.0 source with ajc

> Do you have any sort of estimate when you'll start integrating the new
> jdt into AspectJ?

I plan on starting that tomorrow...

-- Adrian
Adrian_Colyer@xxxxxxxxxx

Rafal Krzewski <Rafal.Krzewski@xxxxxxxxx>
Sent by: aspectj-users-admin@xxxxxxxxxxx
05/01/2005 10:21
Please respond to
aspectj-users@xxxxxxxxxxx

aspectj-users@xxxxxxxxxxx
cc

Subject

Adrian Colyer wrote:

> The Eclipse JDT
> team released a full Java 5 compiler in their 3.1 M4 release just before

> Christmas, so our next task is to pick that up and integrate it into
> AspectJ for the M2 release (and then we *will* be able to support source

> compilation).

They did, 3 months ahead of original schedule, if I recall correctly.
This means that a score of issues is to be found and fixed yet, but its
out there to take. The work on the compiler was resumed already after
holiday break - jdt.core v_530 was released to integration yesterday.

Do you have any sort of estimate when you'll start integrating the new
jdt into AspectJ?

regards,
Rafal