RE: [aspectj-users] maven repository on ibiblio

Hi,

So, classes packaged in aspectjtools.jar are modified versions?
If not, it would be better to include only the aspectj classes and specify
the others as dependencies, that's one of the most powerful Maven features.
The jar would be smaller.

BTW I've post a message three weeks ago about the outdated maven
documentation in the aspectj site
http://dev.eclipse.org/viewcvs/indextech.cgi/~checkout~/aspectj-home/doc/dev
guide/antTasks-maven.html
Could anyone update it with a link to