RE: [aspectj-users] A Pattern for Inter-type declaration

Please go ahead.
R.
-----Original Message-----
From: aspectj-users-admin@xxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:aspectj-users-admin@xxxxxxxxxxx]On Behalf Of George Harley1
Sent: Friday, May 28, 2004 5:00 PM
To: aspectj-users@xxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: RE: [aspectj-users] A Pattern for Inter-type declaration

Hi,

Yes, that looks like an update is required. Do you want to open the bug against the docs component on this or shall I ?

Best regards,
George
George C. Harley

"Chitchyan, Ruzanna" <r.chitchyan@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent by: aspectj-users-admin@xxxxxxxxxxx

28/05/2004 16:45

Please respond to
aspectj-users

<aspectj-users@xxxxxxxxxxx>
cc
Subject
RE: [aspectj-users] A Pattern for Inter-type declaration

Thanks for the direction George.
I came across this example in the programming guide (Appendix B, the Conflicts section):

  aspect A {
     private Registry otherPackage.*.r;
     public void otherPackage.*.register(Registry r) {
 r.register(this);
 this.r = r;
     }
 }