[aspectj-users] Re: Simple example of load-time weaving using AspectJ 1.2

Hi,

I did look at using the aj bath file; but found that with the lack of the @ notation for specifying parameter files that I fond it rather unwieldy. This might just have been because I was trying to run such a large product directly, in case Oracle JDeveloper 10G:

In the end I switched to using the WeavingClassLoader directly which I found to be an excellent drop in replacement for URLClassLoader. The results of this experimentation can be found here:

http://www.orablogs.com/gdavison/archives/000189.html

One final suggestion is that the aj.bat should be moved out from the examples and into the bin directory. It took me a little while to find.

Thanks,

G.

--

Gerard M. Davison, Principle Member of Technical Staff, Oracle JDeveloper, Oracle UK
http://www.orablogs.com/gdavison/

Message: 4