[aspectj-users] Is this a bug or my pointcut problem?

Afternoon one and all,

I successfully downloaded and install the latest ADJT for Eclipse3M9 and its working a whole lot better than the previous version.

Now i have a problem here i am not sure if its a bug in the Aspect compiler or its a problem in my point cut.

Here is my Aspect;
-------------------------
public aspect AspectDebug {

pointcut tagExecute() : call (void com.naryx.tagfusion.cfm.tag.cfTag.render(..)) && target(com.naryx.tagfusion.cfm.tag.cfTag);

before() : tagExecute(){
 System.out.println( "tagExecute:" + thisJoinPoint.getThis() );
}
}
-------------------------

As you can see i am wanting to capture all the calls to the method 'render' in the class 'com.naryx.tagfusion.cfm.tag.cfTag'.

Which works; however it also picks up other classes that have the same render() signature, that are *no* where near this package.

So the question is; is this a bug or have i not declared my pointcut properly?

[not sure if this matters, but i am weaving into class files as oppose to raw source files]

Thanks for any help you can give,

alan

--
Alan Williamson, City Planner