Re: [aspectj-users] RV: Maven AspectJ plugin 3.0 released

Thanks for working on the plugin - and you're right, I checked the Maven
docs on the AspectJ site and they certainly need updating. If you want to
send me some updated text I'd be very happy to include it :)

Thanks, Adrian.

-- Adrian
Adrian_Colyer@xxxxxxxxxx

"Carlos Sanchez" <aspectj@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent by: aspectj-users-admin@xxxxxxxxxxx
17/05/2004 11:59
Please respond to
aspectj-users

<aspectj-users@xxxxxxxxxxx>
cc

Subject
[aspectj-users] RV: Maven AspectJ plugin 3.0 released

Hi,

The Maven AspectJ plugin 3.0 has been released, with major improvements.

It's the easiest way to build an AspectJ project.

Uses the new AspectJ 1.2rc1.

Check http://maven.apache.org/reference/plugins/aspectj/

BTW, the documentation in the aspectj site about maven
http://dev.eclipse.org/viewcvs/indextech.cgi/~checkout~/aspectj-home/doc/dev

guide/antTasks-maven.html
is VERY out of date.

Carlos Sanchez