[aspectj-users] Looking for a project using AspectJ

Hello List,

I am doing some research on aop, especially what implications the introduction of aop into a project really means regarding to maintainability. Therefore I am looking for an open source project which actively uses aop (here aspectj) for development. I haven't been able to find one so far, so I am asking at this list. The last post to this list (prebuilding "jump tables" - question/suggestion...) indicates there are some project which use aop but are rather silent about that fact in their project descriptions.

I am especially looking for two classes of open source projects, one having developed with aop techniques from scratch, while the other introduced aop during a redesign. Ideally the project(s) I am looking for is/are either mature (=production code) or large (i.e. 10th of thousand lines of code).

Any help or pointers are greatly appreciated.

Many thanks,
Franz Prilmeier

Back to the top