[aspectj-users] AJDT Issue

All,

I am currently using Eclipse M8 along with the special AJDT release for it.
I am weaving into a jar file [I am adding inter-type declarations] that I
also need to compile my application.  The weave works fine, but I found an
interesting side effect with this.  Originally, I had the Eclipse project
setup with a reference to the jar file.  When I decided I need to weave into
this same jar, I added it to the "Input jars" tab for my project.  What
happened was that I could not get the Red "X's" to disappear.  What I had to
do was remove the jar file from the project build path and add the resulting
classes folder to the build path and it worked fine.

Any reason as to why this might be the case?

Thanks,

Ron