RE: [aspectj-users] Javadoc/Ajdoc?

Sorry, I wasn't clear about the fact that you need to point Eclipse at the
AspectJ distribution.

The way it works right now parallels Javadoc support in Eclipse, which
expects you to point at the javaedoc.exe in the JDK.  However, if it's not
too weird we could consider bundling "ajdoc.bat" with AJDT--perhaps by
sticking it into a "bin" directory within the plugin.  If that's what you
prefer please submit an AJDT Bugzilla report, and assign it to
beatmik@xxxxxxx.

Cheers,

Mik