Re: RES: RES: [aspectj-users] Method introduction

Andre,

Who writes the code for the classes of these argument objects? Can you
somehow organize them by package structure?

If they are already Serializable, then you can probably use something like
this:
declare parents: Serializable+  && com.mysystem..* implements Writable;

But to answer this better, it would help to understand more about what the
classes are, who controls them, and whether you need to be extensible to work
with arbitrary code written by others.

On Wed, 21 Apr 2004 14:25:21 -0300, André Dantas Rocha wrote
> Ron,
>
> Every time that a method is intercepted I would like to make a deep
> clone of this arguments. I'm thinking to use object serialization to
> do this, so it's necessary that the object implements the
> Serializable interface. My problem is that I don't know the argument
> class, so I'm trying to include a inter-type declaration for all
> possible objects...
>
> Andre

Ron Bodkin
Chief Technology Officer