[aspectj-users] AJDT 1.1.7 available - for Eclipse 3.0M8

We are pleased to announce that AJDT version 1.1.7 is now available.  This
version runs on Eclipse 3.0 Milestone 8.  It is unlikely to work with
previous versions of Eclipse 3.0.  The update site URL for this version is:

http://download.eclipse.org/technology/ajdt/30M8/update

For more details on 1.1.7 and information on how to define an update site
to Eclipse, see the AJDT download page, linked from our homepage:

http://eclipse.org/ajdt

A key highlight is that v1.1.7 includes "AspectJ 1.2 release candidate 1"

Enjoy!
The AJDT development team

----
Please let us know if delivery via an update site is not ideal for you and
we'll make it available through other mechanisms.

Back to the top