Re: [aspectj-users] command-line installaion for aspectJ ?

One way is to install on another machine, zip up the resulting
directory, and unzip on the target machine.  You'll need to
adjust the scripts in the bin directory if you use them.

Wes

Vijay Mariadassou wrote:
Hi,
I am looking for a way to install AspectJ on a machine
that does not have an X window server running. java -jar aspectj-1.1.1.jar is throwing errors on my linux box because I do not have X windows running. I have searched the mailing list archives, the
documentation and Google, and have not found any
solution to this. Any help in this regard is greatly
appreciated.
Thank you.
Vijay