Re: [aspectj-users] AspectJ in RMI example

HI,

Remote calls should always treat as client and server. You may weave aspect
to server code as well in order to get advice executed on server code.

  Dr. Bo Yi
  WAS L3 Support
  IBM Toronto Lab
  A2-713/Q2Z/8200/MKM
  8200 Warden Ave. Markham ONT. L6G 1C7
  Phone: 905-413-4819
  Tie Line: 969-4819
  E-Mail: boyi@xxxxxxxxxx

|---------+------------------------------->
|         |           Josep Lluís Lérida  |
|         |           <jlerida@xxxxxxxxx> |
|         |           Sent by:            |
|         |           aspectj-users-admin@|
|         |           eclipse.org         |
|         |                               |
|         |                               |
|         |           01/04/2004 12:28 PM |
|         |           Please respond to   |
|         |           aspectj-users       |
|---------+------------------------------->
  >------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------|
  |                                                                                                            |
  |       To:       aspectj-users@xxxxxxxxxxx                                                                  |
  |       cc:                                                                                                  |
  |       Subject:  Re: [aspectj-users] AspectJ in RMI example                                                 |
  |                                                                                                            |
  |                                                                                                            |
  >------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------|

Hi,

I forget say that I work with ASPECTJ and Eclipse IDE. I don't work with
JBOSS application server and any other.

Thanks,

Josep Lluís

Josep Lluis Lérida wrote:

>Hi,
>
>I am trying apply the AOP to a simple RMI example CreditBank-Shopper. I
>create an ASPECT that trace public calls and constructors. After startup
and
>execution, I am obtaining information over calls in client part: Shopper
and
>calls to interfaces STUBs by the client application, and calls in
CreditBank