[aspectj-users] Who's doing what with AspectJ

Hi -

I've been curious to know something about the projects out there using AspectJ.  To this end, I've
made a rudimentary template in the Aspect Cookbook for capturing information about projects.

If you share my curiosity, perhaps you could take a moment to enter a page for your project.  My
hope is that after some time there will be a representative sampling of project descriptions.
Such information might be useful to someone who's unsure about adopting AspectJ in their own
project.

The Aspect Cookbook may be found at http://aspectcookbook.net.  To add a project description,
follow the "AspectProjects" link from the homepage.  When presented with a choice of templates,
pick "ProjectTemplate."

Please feel free to add section headings to your project description, or to improve the
ProjectTemplate, as you see fit...

Thanks,
Peter Kalmus

BTW - thanks to those of you who have started adding recipes!!