[aspectj-users] Help required in getting started with aspectJ

Hi all
I am again in need of help. I cannot run a sample application in aspectJ. I followed the exact instructions written in the "AspectJ for JBuilder" document. The project compiles fine, but when I run it, jbuilder gives an error on "aspect " keyword.
The classpaths have been set properly.
error:
"MannersAspect.java": 'class' or 'interface' expected at line 1, column 8

please reply soon. Otherwise I won't be able to start my project.

Thankyou
Hinna

Back to the top