RE: [aspectj-users] Re: Weaving bytecode

Hi Anders,

I'm curious if you are still seeing this problem, and need to better
understand what you mean by "aspects not showing up in the browser".  When
advice in an aspect applies to a JAR file, AJDT's document outline shows an
"advises" node that points to the JAR file and presents a label indicating
for the advised point.  Clicking on it won't do anything--that is a known
limitation.  In AJDT the desired effect would be to navigate to the
corresponding sourceline in the JAR file if you've created a source
attachment.

If you're not seeing the "advises" links, but know that the advice is
affecting the join points in the JAR please submit a bug report describing
the project configuration, libraries, and aspect.

Thanks,

Mik