Re: [aspectj-users] Weaving whole JARs -- what happened to copyInJars?

This is being addressed; you should finds some bugs
and plans on point.  Injar resources should be copied,
and the meta-inf directory limitation is being removed.

However, if you anticipate building anything but the
simplest, single-compile application, you probaby should
stick with IDE or Ant support for application
assembly. It's not our bailiwick :)

Wes