From: Trishan de Lanerolle [mailto:tlanerolle@xxxxxxxxxxx]
Sent: Friday, October 31, 2003 1:55 AM
To: aspectj-users@xxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [aspectj-users] (no subject)

Hi,
I am currently working at Virtusa, and we are looking into the possible uses of AOP based languages here. One of our concerns is the product readiness of AOP languages such as AspectJ.. I was wondering if anyone has come across any papers or usability studies on the subject. Some of the papers I have read have been rather vague, mentioning that they feel it isn't ready for mainstream use, however fail to specify why. Any feedback would be appreciated.
Thank you
Trishan

Trishan de Lanerolle
R&D Lead