[aspectj-users] AspectJ 1.1 and J2ME

Hi,

is anybody working with AspectJ 1.1 and J2ME?
Is it really possible to use both? With AspectJ 1.0.6 I could do that, but
avoiding certain pointcut definitions (using cflow, for example).
Now, when I'm compiling using "ajc", even with a simple aspect with just a
"before" advice related to a simple pointcut, it requires classes from J2SE
like "java.io.Serializable" and "java.lang.Cloneable", but just when I
include the option:

-bootclasspath d:\WTK104\lib\midpapi

which is necessary for providing code for J2ME devices.

Thanks in advance,
  Ayla

Back to the top