Re: [aspectj-users] ArrayIndexOutOfBoundsException in AjTypeConstants.java:62

Was this submitted as a bug for 1.1rc2?

If not, would you submit it?

   http://bugs.eclipse.org/bugs/enter_bug.cgi?product=AspectJ

Also, do you get the same result in 1.1.0 when
using the -XnoInline flag?

Thanks -
Wes

Rajesh Honnawarkar wrote:
Hi All,
I have been trying to run our code we developed using AspectJ 1.0.6 about
8 months back, with the 1.1 rc2 release..and now with the 1.1.0 release.

I am having trouble with the following which is an excerpt from an Aspect
Class. I am trying to compile this through the ant task.
When I compile the below, I get an exception at the line above also with a
message "AspectSupervisor.java:0 Internal compiler error" where
AspectSupervisor is the name of the Aspect that contains the below.

When I remove the around advice , things compile successfully. Can anyone
point out anything incorrect that we maybe doing in the below?

The advice is around a static method call.

Thanks

Rajesh

public void aspect_createObjectVersion(int poId,int periodId,int year,int
modelIdforJob) throws SynException {
        //Get TimeUnit ID
        //Code commented out
    }
pointcut asps_createObjectVersion(int modelIdforJob):
                         execution(public void
aspect_createObjectVersion(..)) && args(..,modelIdforJob);
// pointcut on the createPeriod method. pointcut asps_createPeriod(int poID, int objectID, int versionID, int newPeriodID, int
newYear):
                         execution(public static void
SynModelProcessVersion.createPeriod(..)) && args(poID, objectID, versionID, newPeriodID, newYear); //this pointcut is set to catch the execution of createPeriod within
the call
// of runProcess method pointcut asps_SupCreatePeriod(int s_model_id,int poID, int objectID,
                                     int versionID,int newPeriodID, int
newYear) : asps_createPeriod(poID,objectID,versionID,newPeriodID,newYear) && cflow(asps_createObjectVersion(s_model_id)); void around(int s_model_id,int poID, int objectID, int versionID, int newPeriodID, int
newYear) :
asps_SupCreatePeriod(s_model_id,poID,objectID,versionID, newPeriodID,newYear){
          int aspj_ModelId = 0;
try {
              //code commented out
}catch (Exception e){e.printStackTrace();
                  }
}