Re: [aspectj-users] iajc bootclasspath attribute in ant

update (and reversal of sorts):

I updated the ant tasks to fake bootclasspath and extdirs
by prepending the bootclasspath and any jar/zips in the extdirs
to the classpath.  It's not correct, but might be close enough.
Because they are not correct, they'll be considered "experimental",
but the compiler adapter will read the corresponding javac arguments.

Some might think we shouldn't even pretend to support them,
and catastrophe might result; if so, bark now...

Wes