RE: [aspectj-users] Repost: independently weaving against multip le jars (aspect frameworks)

1.1rc1 supports this with the -aspectpath option.  Search for that option in the readme for the details:

http://dev.eclipse.org/viewcvs/indextech.cgi/~checkout~/aspectj-home/README-11.html#BINARY_ASPECTS

Have you tried it?  This is a new feature in 1.1 and we're always interested in clear bug reports if you encounter problems.

-Jim