RE: [aspectj-users] Problem with Introduction

This is a compiler bug.  You should be able to do anything to compiled classes that you can to ones for which you have the source code.  'declare parents' is the one feature that is only implemented when source is available.  Please submit this to the bug database.

Thanks - Jim